Wednesday, January 3, 2018

MCT Throwback Thursday ~ being sick is ruff!



Hello and welcome to 2018 and welcome to My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday!  This new feature is where we will be using older sets in a new way.  Today I'm using Christmas Doggie, Live, Love, Bark, and Loyal Friends.
It's been a while since I've posted anything...I got to spend sometime with family and I loved every minute of it!  I hope you enjoyed your holidays too!


Once I stamped the dog I colored him with copic markers and attached him using an action wobble.  Also I added wink of stella to each of the bones.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Simon Says Stamp Ink
Wink of Stello
Glossy Accents
Chalk
White Gel Pen

8 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Your card is beautiful. I love how you colored your puppy with the soulful eyes and gave him pink cheeks. Lol so cute!

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWE What a Super Adorable Card...I Ruff it so much!! All of your creative ideas sure make for one incredibly Sweet card!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the cute little puppy!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable, Liz! Your coloring is perfection!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how your coloring made the dog fluffy! Great card design with the strip of bones...this cute card will lift someones spirits! Wonderful job. The holidays came and went so quickly...I had a great time with family gatherings.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Vonmariedesign said...

This is a very sweet card!!! Great design!!

Unknown said...

I love this card! I love the puppy, I would love to learn how to shade and color with Coptic markers. The bones are so cute too!

myrafw said...

Love the card. Being a big animal lover makes it even more special. GREAT job.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!