Monday, January 22, 2018

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ thanks!


Howdy it's Thoughtful Thursday over at My Creative Time!  I had quite a few "thank you's" I needed to send from Christmas so this was the perfect day for me to be scheduled!


Even though I made four different cards, I only used two sets and the same ink colors which made this a quick and easy project.


Also using the MISTI, with the solid circle stamp allowed me to stamp the solid circle several times.  All I had to do was move the card panel side to side or up and down.  For the card below, I stamped the circle background but sort of messed up.  So then I decided to die cut the "thanks" out of it.  I think it ended up being my favorite of the group!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Ink
Glitter Paper

7 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Very cute thank you cards! :)

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz What Pretty & Cute Thank You cards!! Cute Oopsie share....and yep it worked out Perfectly Perfect!! Super Clever & Creative you are!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty thank you cards!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your stamping mistake did turn out very nicely...great way to use a background that didn't go as planned...nice save! Your cards are beautiful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jen P said...

Great Thank you cards!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Georgiana said...

Love the variety!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!