Monday, September 11, 2017

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ shower with love!

***Disclaimer*** I've been using my iPhone to take pic's since my big camera died :(


Hi, happy Tuesday to you!  Yep you get to see me two days in a row and it's not release week!  :)  Today is Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time but because I needed to make a card for a friend's shower I decided to make a card with a tag on it. 


It's really hard to see in the picture but I stamped a grid background with VersaMark Ink on the yellow panel.  I also stamped hearts with VersaMark Ink on the green banner.  
For the tag I stamped the umbrella with Distress Ink for a "not line watercolor" on watercolor paper. and colored it with Distress Inks.  Once it was dry I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine ink several times with a Misti to get a real crisp look.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
VersaMark Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Watercolor Paper
Glossy Accents
VersaFine Ink
Baker's Twine


3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a Super Sweet and Adorable Tag. Love all the clever & creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Your backgrounds turned out positively perfect!! You did one Super Spectacular Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the colorful umbrella tag!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful shower card! I love the VersaMark stamping and the glossy dots. Your umbrella is very sweet with the dot and check panels.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!