Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MCT 3-D Wednesday ~ spooky & creepy!




Hi, happy September, today is 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time!  For today's project I made a 3-D card which was super easy and still fits in an A2 size envelope.


To create this card I first cut the base 10.25 x 4.25, then I scored it starting from the left (long side horizontal) at 1/2", 4 1/2", 5", 9  1/4".  Next I choose a square die to cut the window of one of the large scored area.  This will become the front of your project.

For the inside of the card I cut a 4.25 x 4.25 white square and ink blended the background for a creepy sunset.  Once I heat set it I stamped the tree and the sentiment.  The cute vampire and mummy were stamped then colored with copic markers.

After everything was dry I attached the background and creepers to the box card and glued the box shut.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Momento Ink
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Chalk
White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your 3D Card is Totally Wicked Awesome.
It was so interesting to read how you achieved your FaBOOlous look.....your coloring is awesome and your scene is Spooktacular.....You so did a Super Outstanding creative job....sharing lots of cool clever & creative ways to used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love this! The background is spookily perfect!

BevVW said...

Oh wow!! I love everything about this card. The colors are perfect and the cute little mummy & Dracula are just so darn cute!! Wonderful card, anyone would love getting this card. 💕

quilt4fun2 said...

Awesome box card! I have to agree with Katie...it is spookily perfect!!! I love the pumpkins and sky background. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Trina said...

This card is really nice looking.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!