Sunday, September 10, 2017

MCT Made In Minutes ~ wicked halloween!


Howdy, today is Made In Minutes at My Creative Time!  I wasn't on the schedule for today but did a fill in for our Miss Nikki who has had to evacuate her home with her fur babies due to Hurricane Irma.  So I really had to due this card in minutes :)  Thanks to this fun stencil that came in My Creative Time's first monthly kit it was a breeze!

For the panel I ink blended a few colors of Distress Ink, then die cut the rectangle.  After die cutting the broom (3 layers) I added glossy accents to the handle and thin hemp.  An embossed banner and this baby is done!


My Creative Time

Extras
Bristol Paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
VersaMark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Glossy Accents
Nuvo Drops
Hemp


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz what a FaBOOlous Card!! Love how your stencil turned out....great colors and your broom is totally Wicked Awesome...Thanks for sharing your clever & creative ways to use Miss Emma's goodies!!! Outstanding Creative job!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love this card! Your stenciling is so pretty!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet card! I love the stenciling, the hemp on the broom and the Nuvo Drops. How pretty the blending turned out.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!