Tuesday, April 11, 2017

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ many thanks!




Hi happy Wednesday!  Today over at My Creative Time is Whatever Wednesday!  My card today has a ton of heat embossing, so if you like to get messy this is for you.  :)


First I taped off a square with painters tape and did a quick watercolor background and let dry.  Next I used a die to dry emboss the butterfly on watercolor paper.  Then I water colored the dry embossed butterfly, once it was dry I was able to fully die cut the butterfly.  Last thing was to heat emboss the bike about 6 times with silver to give it a metal look.  Also I heat embossed the butterfly with clear about 5 times.  

My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holtz watercolor paper
Silver Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Simon Says Stamp Pad

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz Your card is Spectacular and the look is Magnificent. I'm in awe of what you did to achieve the look of your bike...It's totally Awesome. Again, WOW!! Love you sweet butterfly in your little scene and your watercoloring is so pretty and so showcases your Amazing bike. You so did one Incredible and Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love how you did the bike!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a cool look with the thick embossing! I like the simple background and lots of white! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!