Friday, July 15, 2016

MCT July Release Blog Hop ~ all better!


Welcome to My Creative Time July Release Blog Hop!  Since I want you to have time to comment on all the blogs (that way you can have more chances to win) I'm going to keep this short!  

You should have arrived here from the creative Miss Kim, if not be sure to head over to our wonderful "boss" Miss Emma for the start!


This bandage holder was so quick to create!  I simply die cut the envelope, bandage and hearts with wool felt.  You do have to use wool felt, regular craft store felt will not work with dies.  Then adhered with fabric glue.  I still might add some DMC floss stitching for "cuteness"!



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink felt




"FREEBIE"
Starting THIS Friday, July 15th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Card Borders" Stamp set. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JULY2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, July 22nd, 2016 @midnight PST.
BLOG HOP LINE UP
Liz - http://www.lizspaperloft.com YOU ARE HERE
Lucia - http://www.todoconpapel.com YOUR NEXT STOP

40 comments:

MeMe said...

What an awesome idea. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOODNESS........I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!! I may have to scrap lift this because I carry my band-aids in my purse in a sandwich baggie! lol.... They would look SO MUCH CUTER the way YOU made it!
EXCELLENT job my friend!
Also, thank you for all of your amazing sneaky peeks this ENTIRE week!!!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

lindagk23 said...

Oh how adorable!! Love this idea! I am going to have to make some of these! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Lawanda Martin said...

Oh my what a cute idea!!!!! I'm going to have to make some of these. You ladies are amazing!

Lawanda
lawandamartin_740@msn.com

jean said...

WOW such a realistic band aid!!! great idea!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Denise Bryant said...

Darling project with this cute band-aid holder! Love the felt!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Melissa said...

Love that you used felt, looks amazing and gr8t idea!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Loving it! What a great idea, how many times have I been asked if I have a bandaid when I am out of my house, this would be great in your purse or in your house! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

AWWW what a super clever and creative idea you came up with....this would awesome to carry in a purse or have in a glove box .... WOW I'm in awe of what you did!!
Thanks fro the inspiration....YOU so ROCK!!

Linsey R said...

Shut the front door!!! This is SO neato!!! I absolutely love it!!! You make even housing a band aid look stylish!! Makes me want to get a little boo boo just so I can pull this out and get a band aid, lol!!! Thanks for all of your great inspiration over the past week, Liz! Your unique and fun creations make me want to get everything in this new MCT release!!! :D

Sue D said...

Love this idea!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH my, this is just brilliant!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

Lucy E. said...

What a fun little bandaid
holder! I love that
felt bandaid!!! I did not
know that you have to use wool felt
with dies-thanks for the tip!

Luwe 07 @ yahoo (.) com

Chark said...

adorable project!

CA Scrapper said...

That is such a cute idea! Thanks for all the beautiful projects this week.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

McStamper said...

what a unique idea. So cute.

gildamc@hotmail.com

Jackie said...

I love this! Great to give to kids for school and to keep them in my purse. TFS. 60jensen78@gmail.

quilt4fun2 said...

What an adorable gift idea and I think it would be even more adorable with some stitching. What a clever idea and the band-aid on the front is too cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Roberta Stevenson said...

What a super cool idea! Love your project! It's so creative.

booismine@gmail.com

New Creations said...

How clever and an adorable idea! Totally amazed me!

Jackie said...

I LOVE it! That could be a cute little secret Santa gifts at Christmas time or prize for a baby shower along with a box of band-aids. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Shirley said...

What a neat idea!! Love it.

dgstamper said...

I love the idea of a mini first aid kit. Thanks for the inspiration.

Deecanta said...

This is so cute, I can't hardly stand it. I love how your mind works to offer different ways to make things beautiful.

Dorcas- deecanta@bellsouth.net

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, this is the cutest little thing ever!!! I love this idea!!!

Alvina said...

What a beautiful project, thanks for sharing. alvinadiaz@msn.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cool project. Really love this idea for my travel first aide kit. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Jean Bullock said...

You are brilliant. What an awesome idea. This could make a great gift for teachers, kids going to camp, Bon voyage, students going to college etc. I love it! I pinned. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

cm said...

Oh my stars! What a marvelous project you've created: cute AND practical! Your band-aide pouch makes me smile! A delightful finale after a week of your outstanding inspiration with this new release!
~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Lori Hefner said...

Love this idea!!! So cute! Thank you for sharing:)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this bandaid and using it to
make a holder for the same is a fun idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo (dot com)

Jean said...

Isn't this just too cute! I love it!!! THanks for the inspiration!

D- said...

OMGosh this is just the best. What a great way to store your bandaids, Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

Christine Kiehl said...

This is just such a cute idea! Love the pouch color choice too! So cute!

Unknown said...

burberry outlet
uggs on sale
toms wedges
ugg slippers
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors uk
gucci outlet
timberland boots
coach outlet
canada goose pas cher
2016.10.18chenlixiang

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
prada outlet
adidas outlet
michael kors outlet
boston celtics jerseys
oakley store
tory burch handbags
nike trainers
20171.04wengdongdong

John said...

michael kors outlet store
discount nike shoes
yeezy boost
nike flyknit
adidas trainers
kd shoes
red bottom shoes for women
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton
ralph lauren outlet
2017221yuanyuan

Unknown said...

fitflops
lebron shoes
prada sunglasses
kobe 9
longchamp outlet
yeezy shoes
nike air zoom
nike air max 2017
cheap jordans
burberry scarf

xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20181023 junda
air jordan shoes
hermes belt
cheap jordans
manolo blahnik outlet
salomon shoes
moncler outlet
ecco shoes
heat jerseys
tory burch outlet
uggs outlet

Unknown said...

www1129
christian louboutin
birken stock
michael kors outlet
hermes belt
clarks shoes
canada goose jackets
adidas nmd
ugg boots
jordans
ray ban sunglasses

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!