Tuesday, July 26, 2016

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month Redux ~ love is in the air!


Hi!  Today I get to share with you "The Sky is the Limit" stamp and die set for the "redux" Stamp/Die of the Month from My Creative Time.  This set is so SWEET and perfect for many occasions!


To create the "heart" strip, I die cut the heart die several times, then I placed a strip of red behind.  I colored the balloon with copic markers and added ultra fine glitter.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Ultra Fine Glitter
Metallic Thread
Memento Ink

I wish you a happy day!

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Hi Miss Liz...What a Gorgeous card. Love how you did your heart strip what a Fab idea..and am loving how you used your metallic thread...makes for a Stunning look!!
Great coloring job too.....Definitely all clever and creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! I love the heart strip behind the balloon; it's the perfect touch!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!