Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Inspire Me Tuesday ~ Happy Birthday!



 
Good morning my paper lovin' friends!  Today is Inspire Me Tuesday over at My Creative Time.  We were challenge to choose something to inspire us.  I chose a sketch from Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge Blog

 
This is a simple card that I made for my dad's birthday next week!  Not only did I use a sketch to inspire my card, I wanted to add something that I haven't used in a long time...eyelets!  So this card is kind of  "retro"!  LOL
 
I used the round tab dies on each side of the sentiment label, then used eyelets to hold it all together.


recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Teresa Collins He Said paper
eyelets
Stampin Up Ink
Tim Holtz ink
 
Be sure to stop by my design team sisters to see what creative thing they made!

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute, Liz! I just love how you used the round tab dies and grommets on it - such a great look!

Shelly said...

The eyelets Look great - I'm sure you have crafters searching through their drawers for eyelets to use:)
Have a GREAT day!
Shelly

Joan Smith said...

Your card is amazing I love the look a lot you sure were extremely creative here I too like the eyelet look. You really were clever how you used all of Emma's goodies. Thanks for all the cool ideas.

Happy Birthday to your dad!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

quilt4fun2 said...

You really have a knack for picking papers. They go together so well. Your Dad will love this one! The eyelets are manly and they hold things very well. Such an attractive card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Love this!! WOW, the papers, the die cuts. Fantastic!

Be blessed, Beckie

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!