Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Golden Christmas ~ Card!

Hi Everyone, today I'm back as Jinger's Featured Designer and am very excited to share with you an elegant Christmas card!  The gold music paper from the Jinger Adam's Bella Vita line lends it's self perfectly for Christmas! 
 

 
After running the wreath through my cuttlebug  I added gold stickles to some of the dots!  I took some of Jinger's beautiful gold trim to create a bow, then added some metallic hemp and button.

 
recipe:
Teresa Collins Dec. 25 Cricut Cartridge
wreath cut at 3.70 x 3.34
banner cut at 3.69 x 3.34
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Bella Vita paper
gold ribbon
 
My Creative Time
 
Paper
Stampin Up
 
Extras
gold embosssing powder
gold stickles
embossing folder
 
Enjoy!
 

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Liz, this is simply gorgeous AND elegant!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out gorgeous, Liz! I love the mix of cuts and papers!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love that gold! Lee-Ann :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous card Liz! I am not a huge fan of the color gold, but I love the look of the embossing. I may have to pick some up on my next trip to Mike's.

Ruthie :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVe all the gold with the cream and green!! Just STUNNING! Awesome as always!!

Sherrie K. said...

So BEAUTIFUL Liz! Love the colors especially the gold:) SO pretty!
Sherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz the is so elegant. Love it. Hugs

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
WOW! Thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL & ELEGANT card! Everything you create always look AMAZING! Have a WONDERFUL day! :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card Liz!It looks AMAZING my friend!!!:)

Shelly said...

How pretty Liz, love the wreath!
Shelly

kdnkdd said...

This card is gorgeous and so elegant.

Kate said...

This is so beautiful and so very elegant. Love your work.

teachermom5 said...

The gold is really stunning, a very amazing project. teachermom5@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!