Tuesday, December 18, 2012

End of Year Reflection ~ part 1!

Hi my friends!  I'm sorry I've been a bit quiet lately, I've been working more hours than normal.  And with Christmas just around the corner, I just haven't been crafting that much.  I plan on working on some new projects this weekend, however until then I wanted to show you my favorite cards from this past year!
 











 
This coming year is going to be about my family and spending quality time with those I love!  This isn't a New Year's Resolution just how I'm going to live my life! 
I'll be back with some more of my favorite layouts and 3D projects!
 
I also have a little secret...there is going to be one last My Creative Time release before the end of the year!  I hope Miss Emma won't be upset that I told you!
 
Enjoy!
 

8 comments:

jessica said...

What a GREAT collection of gorgeous cards!! LOVE the look back! Looking forward to seeing your other look back projects!
Hope your having a great week!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love your collection, Liz! I have so many favorites here: the worm, the baby, and that last Christmas one! I always love seeing what you've created!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous stuff...I'm always inspired by your beautiful cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Carol W. said...

Fabulous creations! One my favorites is the reflection Christmas card! Love the details. MCT another release - oh my bank is not going to be happy!!! LOL

Shelly said...

Oh they are ALL my favorites too! Love all you do Liz! Thanks for great year of creativity and inspiration!
Here's to many many many more!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow Liz, these are all so fabulous! It has been such a treat to see all your favorites:) You did am amazing job on all your creations! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Can't wait to see what you will share in 2013~
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Liz,your picks for your favorites are FANTASTIC!GREAT looking cards as always!Thanks for a great year of inspiration my friend!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great idea to post past cards. Beautiful <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!