Thursday, December 13, 2012

Butterfly Card!


 
Hi Paper Lovers!  It's my day over at Jinger Adams to share another project with you!  After making so many Christmas projects lately, it was nice to pull out paper that was a bit more colorful!  My card is made Jinger's fabulous Bella Vita line! 

 
 

I "fussy" cut the butterflies, then added chunky glitter for my signature "bling"!  A seam binding ribbon bow and a sparkly button with purple hemp completes the look!

Recipe
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
The Bella Vita paper line is so cheery and colorful it will brighten anyone's day!
(sorry the pictures are dark, I take my photos outside, it's been a bit overcast lately)
Did you know that Jinger also created card bases? You can click here to see all the styles!
 
 
 
I have one more thing to share with you...Jinger has created these beautiful printable just for you!  You want to know the best part?   They're free, that right FREE!!!
 
So hurry and download your FREE Christmas Printables!
Click here to take you to the site.
 
Enjoy!
 

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Beckie said...

Great unique card.

Be blessed, Beckie

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Liz!I LOVE the great colors and butterfly:)

katieo said...

I love how you put these beautiful papers against a white background

bonnie said...

Wow so pretty.....gorgeous colours, hope you are well beautiful ;) Hugs x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!