Monday, September 24, 2012

My Creative Time's Scrapping the Little Things!

Hello Everyone and happy Monday to you!  This will be the first of two posts I have for you today!  That's right, TWO!  I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm never caught up with my scrapbooking!  I know that we aren't suppose to say that, "caught up".  But it's hard to change that thinking when that's how I was taught...chronological.  However that is what's so great about this new feature that Emma has created with "Scrapping the Little Things".  When using Project Life, Simple Stories, or just a Smashbook, you can just do a layout with the people you love, or anything you want!  The new philosophy is just do the people...don't worry about the events!  And using My Creative Time's Just Simply Live stamp and die set make even easier!
 
So here is my layout...it really took me no time at all!
 
 



I colored the butterflies with copic markers then sprayed with Mr Huey shine.  It's hard to see in the picture but it just gives it a pearl glimmer!

 
Recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Wood Veneer Butterflies
copics, Mr Huey Shine, ink, sewing, Papertrey Ink paper
 
Make sure you check out my other design team sisters and I'll be back later this morning with another project!
 
Enjoy!
 

11 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous LO Liz!! Love the colors, the great papers ,your stitching and of course the awesome MCT stamps and dies!! FAB Lo!!!
TFS and have a GREAT one!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO and pic!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this is my FAVORITE layout of yours ever! That picture is just perfect! You used my favorite papers, and I love how you stitched it all together like a gorgeous quilt! The Copics and Mr. Huey on the wood veneers is stunning! Seriously beautiful, Liz!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful family AND layout Liz! This is so gorgeous. Love all the papers melded togther, fabulous! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG! I LOVE this layout and I am with Katie! My FAVORITE of yours ever! Maybe because it is the picture of your BEAUTIFUL family, or the papers or the sewing or the details whatever it maybe it is GORGOEUS!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! WOW! LOVE where you placed all the MCT dies & stamps but those butterflies ~ again BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVED your post too!

TheTulipCollector said...

What a beautiful LO. It all came together so perfectly.

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the paper, the butterflies, the sewing and that picture!!! IT is PRICELESS! You have a beautiful FAMILY! Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

Liz this page is so awesome!! Great photo too. Putting together these papers is so fun - I have such a hard time using 'busy' patterns but yours is perfect!!!

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

WOW this is beautiful Liz!!Love the stitching!!! And the photos is perfect! Great colors! Love everything about this!!! Great job!

quilt4fun2 said...

That Cathedral Window quilty paper is my favorite and the stitching is perfect with it. Great job on your layout. Everything balances nicely and draws your eye to the picture!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Liz,GORGEOUS job with your layout!I LOVE the great stitching and all the details,BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!