Thursday, September 13, 2012

EAD Designs September Color Challenge ~ Tweet Card!

Hi Everyone! Yep, it's that time of the month again for EAD's Color Challenge! You know the fun thing about their challenge is that you get a 25% off coupon to use in the EAD Designs store and one lucky winner will receive a $20 gift card!
 
Today I wanted to make a card that could go male or female!  It's really hard tell from the picture, however there is a lot of patterns going on.  Because they're soft, it seems to work!




 
The awesome thing about EAD's stickerz, you can choose to have a white back ground or clear.  I chose clear, so when I placed the cloud on the pattern paper it shows through!  How cool is that?

I did a bit of stitching around the small rectangle.


recipe:
EAD Designs ~
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~
Jute,
 
paper: Studio Calico Classic Vol 2, Bella Blvd, Papertrey Ink
 
 
I only used 4 stickerz, so I have plenty for another card or layout!
 


 
I hope you join us in this challenge where everyone wins!* To join the challenge, click HERE!
Enjoy!

12 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

Adorable card, love the colors and design.

snappy scrappy said...

So super TWEET!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable, Liz! I love the papers you used, and the sewing is perfect!

katieo said...

So cute Liz. I love the colors with the Kraft paper

Kim H said...

Liz ~ first I LOVe the desing of your card! The papers are just too FABULOUS along with the hemp and ribbon!!! You had me at sewing but thos stickers ~ OMG!! So CUTE!!! I really need to get me some of these! I know I keep saying that but I really do! LOVE it!!!

Lezlye said...

Very cuteLiz, thanks for stopping by my blog. Miss you at scrappy moms.

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!Lovely Image!TFS

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh sooo cute!!! LOVE the big trim and button with twine!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an amazing card.. you are so so creative.. Hope you are doing well my friend. hugs

~amy~ said...

super TWEET!

Rose said...

amy stole my comment!! lol
your card is super tweet-sweet :)

Shelly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card - the colors are so awesome! Great combos and super cute stickers!
Shelly

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!