Wednesday, September 5, 2012

3D Wednesday ~ Treat Bag!

Happy Wednesday, my paper loving friends!  For some of us, the kids are back in school and vacationing has come to an end.  That means that Halloween is just around the corner! Yeah Fall is here!  That's why I wanted to share with you a fun little treat bag for Halloween!  And it worked out perfectly since today is 3D Wednesday at My Creative Time!  Emma also challenged us to use KRAFT, PURPLE, TEAL & WHITE for a color combo!

 




I covered the candies with washi tape!
 
Recipe:
Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge
skeleton cut at 2.98 x 3.12
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp, Large Glassine Bag ( coming soon), This to That Tabs
paper: scraps
washi tape, mini clothes pin, rhinestones, ink
 
Make sure that you take a stroll over to the other kids on the design team to see what lovelies they created!
 
Enjoy!
 

13 comments:

Craft Me This said...

Cute idea and love your stuff.

~amy~ said...

soooooo CUTE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute little treat bag!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Liz! I love your little treat bag! What an adorable monster, and using Washi tape for you candies is a fabluous EASY idea!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Too CUTE! LOVe how you used the glassine bag for your white( besides that CUTE little skeleton)!! What a Great way to use all the colors and that washi tape! I have some ordered and can't WAIT to get it!!! You just make the CUTEST porducts! Hey Thanks for calling me a kid! I am feeling rather old lately so you just put a smile on my face!!!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! I love these bags. And the washi tape is way cool. I'm going to have to look into getting some of that one of these times. I also LOVE what you did with the little clothespin too. I think I have some of those in my stash somewhere. I'm going to have to find them. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

I love this Liz! Brillant idea with the washi tape!

Ruthie :)

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and yummy treat bag!

quilt4fun2 said...

Washi tape to cover the bars...great idea. Clever to put the numbers on them too. Cute job on your project!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Liz,Your project is sooo CUTE and YUMMY!great idea for a little gift bag,AWESOME looking project as always my friend!!!:)

Caitlin said...

Love the skeleton! It looks amazing.

D- said...

Love your adorable treat bag. TFS>
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

June Houck said...

Oh, spooktacular 3D project! I would not think to use washi for the nights...soooooo SMART!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!