Friday, April 6, 2012

My Guest Designer: Saundra!

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together! I am so thrilled be a guest designer for Liz as she is recovering from surgery.
With Easter a few days away, I wanted to make some cute little treat containers for my girls. I found the cutest SVG file from My Scrap Chick and just had to use it.


The designer paper is some that I have had for quite some time. I inked all the edges with Ranger Distress ink in Tea Dye. I used fun foam to pop all my layers. 

Here is a rear view. These layers were also popped with fun foam.
I would love for you to visit me at Luv Scrapping Together!
I wish you all a very blessed Easter holiday!

 
 
Oh my goodness Saundra, these are just wonderful, your girls are going to love them! Thank  you so much for filling in for me! 
 
I hope all of you have been enjoying all My Guest Designers!  I have to say not crafting has been much harded that I could've ever imagined!!!  I'm hoping to be back soon and when I do, I will have  some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet.  However, in the meantime, while I'm recovering, I'm reading every comment!  Not only reading them, I'm, counting them.  Because at the end of all this, I will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY!  The second, it's a big one...and no, I'm not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!
 
Enjoy!
 

22 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Oh this just made me smile!! Those litte lambs are just so very adorable!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O wow these are super cute!! I love the inking and the cute little faces!! Fell better Liz!!
Kristan

jessica said...

These are so so so adorable!!! Love all the dimensions on those adorable lambs! Hope all is well Liz~ Awesome job Saundra and Happy Easter!
Jessica

kim.scrapper said...

These are so cute, great job and enjoy your holidays!

Sherrie K. said...

This is just WAY to cute!! I love the papers and the sweet adorable little faces:) Awessome job Saundra!

Liz, hope your doing well. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh how DARLING Saundra!!! These are so cute - I just want to pick them up and snuggle them!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Regina said...

This bunny basket is just way too cute. Love it. Had to check out your blog and found so many reasons to go there. I will be back to check out more. Happy Easter to you and to Liz . Regina

Melissa said...

Super Saundra! Love the "rear" LOL

Suzanne said...

OMG Saundra! Your little lamb treat containers are sooo ADORABLE....your daughters will love them! Thanks for sharing :) .... Have a Wonderful Easter!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Glora said...

How ADORABLE! I seriously just love how these turned out! And I love seeing you guest design over her on Liz's blog! Hugs- Glora

Sue D said...

Your lambs are adorable!! I like the layers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Karenladd said...

Hee hee...this project just makes me giggle! Those sweet little lambs are adorable...and the back view is even more fun!!

Debby Pannell said...

Saundra- these are wooly fuzzy adorable. Thanks for sharing and filling is for Liz.
Liz-one more day closer to that speedy recovery I'm sending your way.
TTFN from a follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

Rose said...

Saundra, these are too CUTE and FUN!!!!

Liz, so glad to see you are recovering :) hope to have you back soon

Sukie said...

Such an adorable project, love the cute little face!

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest!
Take care Liz!
Shelly

Kim H said...

Sandra ~ aren't these just the CUTEST little lambs EVER! I LOVE them! CUTE!!!

Tracy said...

These are adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh these turned out just too cute... Love them..

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on the lambs...the paper is perfect for them and the Peachy faces are too sweet! They even look great from the back. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Melissa said...

This is just the cutest little boxes!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

How sweet.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!