Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Guest Designer: Leanne!




Hello!! This is Leanne from Created by Leanne and I'm so excited and honored to be a guest designer on on Liz's Paper Loft today! I've always admired Liz's creations! Everything she makes is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait till she is able to return to the crafty world! I miss you Liz!!

I whipped this up this evening (nothing like waiting to the last minute huh!) using the Birthday Bash cartridge! I thought this postage shape card also went great with Emma's set, Happy Mail! I also tried something a little new for me by not inking any of the edges! I notice that a lot of the cards in magazines are not inked so I thought I would give it a try! This cute little snail is also from the Birthday Bash cartridge. For the face, I used the newest release from Peachy Keen PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment. The cute little heart that is holding the envelope sealed plus the sentiment I used are both from My Creative Time's, Happy Mail set. I added some stickles to the heart for a little bling!





Thank you soooo much Liz for having me today! I hope you are feeling much better and I'm praying for a speedy recovery! Love and miss you bunches! Hugs, Leanne



Now, Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, but she's counting them too, because at the end of all of this she will have two big announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one... and no, she's not coming out with stamps... you'll just have to wait and see!

This is so AWESOME, Leanne!!  Thank you sooo MUCH for helping my during my down time and for the wonderful compliments!!! 

Enjoy!

29 comments:

Josie0602 said...

What a cute and happy card! This would be perfect to send to my MIL who lives in Florida! Thanks for sharing!!


Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute card!! I love the shape of it!!
Kristan

Melissa said...

This is soo adorable!

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE Leanne! LOVE that face on the snail! It's perfect!!! Makes me think of how much my daughters love licking envelopes to seal them...and since I hate it, I love having them do it!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

The snail is so very cute. Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute, Leanne! I love the papers you used!

Classic Kitchen and Granite said...

This is super cute! I love all of Leannes stuff she is excellent! Love the colors and super cute snail!
Hugs,
Deb C

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!! Leanne did a fab job as always!!!
Thanks for sharing and hope your doing well Liz :)

Glora said...

He he, this is just too cute! I totally LOVE it Leanne! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is so cute...love the stamp cut and the Peachy face! Great job. Wishing Liz a speedy recovery!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Carol W. said...

Super cute card! TFS

Liz - hope you are recovering quickly.

Carol said...

Really like this card and all it's detail. Mahalo for sharing

Regina said...

Cute card! love the little face on the snail. I have a friend that I could make one of these for. She would just love it. Thanks for sharing and helping Liz out. Regina

Anne said...

Cute card. Love the postage stamp cut and the peachy face. Hope you recover quick Liz.

Anne :)
http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Wow is this cute!! Love this!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the postage stamp shape.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

kim.scrapper said...

Adorable card, another cartridge I will have to add to my wish list...super cute and tfs

Claire Spielman said...

I DO like the sides not inked..fresh & clean! Love the sentiment!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Cute card! love the snail and the letter in the mouth!! TFS!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So very very cute Leanne.. and i like the look of the card with out the inking.. it looks so very clean. hugs

Suzanne said...

Love your SUPER CUTE card Leanne! The snail is just so ADORABLE! Your card looks AMAZING even without inking the edges. Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Leanne, this is too cute!! The shape is awesome and love your adorable little snail:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Leanne: this card is simply adorable! love it! Congrats on being Liz's guest designer! Happy Day:)
get well soon dear liz!
{love-love}
Scrappin Madge

bonnie said...

So cute Leanne...cute card sweetie xxx

Kim H said...

Leanne ~ How flipping ADORABLE is this card! LOVE the whole concept of the postage shape with Emma's stamps! i like cards either way..inked and not inked! Adorbs!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! I love the shape, colors and
OF COURSE that peachy face!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
smedina24@att.net

Tracy said...

Cute card! I love the shape of the card!

Rose said...

goodness this is too CUTE!!! love his little face :)

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

I just love this card. Its so stinkin cute.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!