Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Guest Designer: Sandra!

Hi everyone, this is Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut, I am so excited to be a guest designer for one of my favorite blogs.....  Liz's Paper Loft! I hope you are having a fast recovery Liz, and hopefully we can both get back to crafting soon! I am still taking a crafting break from having my baby just 11 days ago! Luckily I made this layout way in advance just for today's post.


This is a layout I made for my 2010 scrapbook album, this day we celebrated my mom's birthday at a local paleontology museum. The picture of us had a really ugly  background, so I edited the picture to black & white to make it look pretty! I used some old paper from a Summer DCWV paper stack and added some Prima flowers, bling, micro beads, glitter and butterflies. I also did some painting and stitching with my Sew Easy.

I used my lovely Silhouette Cameo to create the marquee shapes, butterflies, title, and the (brown) rolled paper roses.

Here's a list by name of the Silhouette files I used from the Silhouette store:
filigree butterfly set
rolled rose
Hi Liz, here's my code for tomorrow I wasn't sure what time to schedule it for so I just went live right now hope its ok. Sorry I am so late you won't believe it but I didn't get out of bed till 5pm today omg!!! My nights and days are all combined they are one now since I have the baby seriously haha! I don't know what I'm going to do when my honey goes back to work on Monday I will have to learn how to take care of 2 little kids! Talk to you soon, hope you and me both can get back to crafting soon!
Sandra
party set (used for title)
7-page layout kit (used for marquee shapes)
I hope you all will come check out my blog which is 365 Days of Cricut where I post Cricut and Silhouette Cameo projects.

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!

Be sure to leave a comment on all of the guest designer's posts on http://www.lizspaperloft.com/ to qualify for the blog candy!!

Isn't Sandra's layout just BEAUTIFUL!  Thank you so much for being one of my Guest Designer!  I just don't know how you did, even with having Miss Olivia early!!! 

Enjoy!

14 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job! Love the whole design of Sandra's LO!
Thanks for sharing!

Kim H said...

Oh what a FABULOUS layout! LOVE the design and the details! Congrats on the new baby too!

Rose said...

this is beautiful!!!
congrats on the new little one :) enjoy!!!

hope you are doing well Liz :)

Glora said...

Wow, great colors and I love the flowers and butterflies too! Hugs- Glora

Karenladd said...

Oh my...this layout is awesome and I LOVE the butterflies!

Claire Spielman said...

Just so beautiful...the colors, the layout, the design elements. TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
DT MCCR

katieo said...

HI Liz. I hpe your shoulder is recovering well. Your guest designers are doing an awesome job. Can't wait to hear your news
Katie

Sue D said...

Gorgeous colors on this layout! Congrats on your new baby.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Tracy said...

I love the bright colors and flowers!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a pretty layout! All the embellishments are just gorgeous! So full of color and nicely done:) Love this Sandra!!
Hope all is going well for you Liz...we miss you and your creations:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful layout and I love all the flowers!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

what a beautiful layout.. Love all the bright lolors you added. Congrats on your new baby

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on the new baby Sandra...Enjoy! Great job on your layout...love how you used your Silhouette!
Get well soon Liz.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

This is a pretty layout.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!