Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MCT 3D Wednesday ~ birthday greetings!


Hi!  Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time
 I made a sweet little birthday gift bag that's perfect for any movie loving person in your life!  The great thing about Emma's dies is that they make creating fun little gifts quick and easy.

After die cutting the bag on white cardstock, I stamped the red stripes with a background stamp.  Sure I could of used pattern paper, but I didn't have a thin strip in red.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Chrome paper scraps
Stampin' Up Ink
VersaMark Ink
Hero Arts Embossing Powder
Stickles


5 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Such a cute and adorable bag!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz...WOW What a Funtabulous Treat Bag you created. Loving the colors and your showtime theme of things! Outstanding stamping job creating your own pattern paper and loving all of your embellishing ideas makes for a Spectacular Presentation!! Talk about the perfect ribbon!! You so outdid yourself and definitely a Super Clever and Creative job!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute movie treat bag!!

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun birthday bag, Liz! I love all of the little movie elements!

quilt4fun2 said...

A perfect way to package movie tickets or a DVD! What a fun gift package idea. I like the stripes too. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!