Wednesday, May 10, 2017

It's Emma's Birthday Surprise Hop!


Good Morning and Happy Birthday to Emma over at My Creative Time!  Today we taken over her blog (without her knowledge) with a surprise hop!  So please hop along with us and wish Emma a very Happy Birthday to her!  Now let's get to it...

You should have arrived here from Kim's fabulous blog. 


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz watercolor paper
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Ranger Archival Ink
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Hemp

Your next stop is the talented NIKKI


13 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! I just love those watercolored birthday candles!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my your card is seriously FABULOUS!!! I LVOE how you inked all the candles and then water colored the images!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!Emma is going to LOVE it!

Ginger said...

What a super cute card!!

My Creative Time said...

WOW.....you have outdone yourself lady! Thank you so very much for this, I really needed this today!
Love your card & you my friend!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Nikki Foraker said...

Oooooh! Your watercoloring is so cool!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is so beautiful and colorful! I like the whimsy in the way you placed the candles yet still showcase the cupcake and sentiment.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

I love your card! The colors are so pretty. Emma will love it.

Leslie

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!!

Linda Hott said...

Beautiful card!

Sue D said...

so cute and colorful!

Joan Smith said...

OMG & WOW~~WOW~~~WOW!!! Your Card is Gorgeous, Awesome, Fabulous and Spectacular!! I'm in awe of your total creation. Amazing Stamping, Coloring and total creativity. Your card is Frame and Hang on the wall worthy.
One Super~~Duper Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Unknown said...

coach outlet
adidas nmd
ralph lauren sale clearance
toms outlet
polo ralph lauren
yeezy boost 350 v2
cheap jordans
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet online
tory burch outlet store
mt0704

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!