Thursday, December 8, 2016

MCT Trending Now: Let It Snow ~ joy!



Hi!  It's Trending Now over at My Creative Time, and today's theme is "Let It Snow"! 
 I chose to make festive winter card.


To create the tag background I ink blended on a white tag, then added drops of water and gold shimmer for interest.  On the wood snowflake I colored it with Wink of Stella for more shimmer.


My Creative Time
Mini Lolly Add-Ons (large snowflake)
Holiday Tags (tag and small snowflake)

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Hotz Distress Ink
Stampin'Up Ink
Hero Arts Embossing Powder
Wood Snow Flake
VersaMark Ink
Sequin

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Gorgeous, GORGEOUS card!!
You sure did one amazing stamping job your snowflakes are so beautiful ... well you had a vision and it all came together for a Spectacular look. Great creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!!

Linda Hott said...

Very pretty.

lindagk23 said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design and the colors are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! I love all of the inking, stamping and embossing. I like the edge die and fun idea to use the flake as the O in JOY! Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Coqicoqi said...

Air Jordan Retro 11
Pandora
Jordan Retro
Jordan 4
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Air Jordan 9
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Jordan 11 For Sale
Pandora Jewelry
Ryan20190403

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!