Friday, December 2, 2016

MCT 5 Days of Christmas ~ reindeer!


GOOD MORNING my friends! Today is Day 2 of My Creative Time 5 Days of Christmas. This week my Design Team Sisters at My Creative Time are working on a treat this week for our “5 Day s of Christmas”. You will see tons of AMAZING ideas from tags, treats, cards, gift card holders, etc.... to get your holidays off to a “crafty” good start! We all hope you enjoy everything you will see this week!   

Today's project is a fun ornament that could be made by a group of kids.


This reindeer ornament took hardly anytime at all to make.



I used the circle die to cut out the spots for the candy canes.  This was truly the hardest part of this project.  :)

























My Creative Time

Extras
Pattern Paper
Glitter Paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Candy Canes
Ribbon


***GIVEAWAY*** Emma will be giving away a $25 gift card to the “My Creative Time” store to one LUCKY commenter each day this week! All you have to do is leave your comments on each of our blogs & Emma will announce the winner each morning on her blog! Good LUCK :)

Hope you enjoyed the week!


23 comments:

Linda Hott said...

This is sooo cute, Liz, I want one! LOL I love how you turned the lollipop holder upside down and made the reindeer, the candy canes look so cute for his antlers! Love the Rudolph nose! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW what a Super Cute idea...and must say I'm in awe with what you used to achieve your clever and oh so creative idea...definitely a winner.....I love it and it sure look cute hanging on the tree...what a brilliant idea and then the candy canes antlers. & I too love your idea for the nose..gosh wha kid wouldn't love getting this from 1 to 100!!
I love it!! Definitely a Super Outstanding Creative job!!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

OMG!! That is so cute!! great idea turning the lollipop holder upside down!

Jill Rugg said...

Such a clever idea-love the reindeer!

jrugg@sctc.net

Crafting Katie said...

This is so clever and adorable, Liz! What a great idea!!!

Ginger said...

Eek! This is soooo brilliant! My grandkids would love this!! Oh my goodness! How adorable!! I love this!!

Brenda said...

OMGosh this is too clever and cute Liz! I love the 5 days of Christmas as you all give us so many ideas!! Hugs, Brenda

Sherrie K. said...

What a clever idea! Super fun Liz!
Sherrie K

lindagk23 said...

OMGosh Kim! This is so cute!!! LOVE this very clever idea!! You did an awesome job! Thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration this week! I really enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is so DANG CUTE! LOVE, LOVE that sweet reindeer treat!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

jean said...

sooo cute reindeer, is it Rudolph??? lol

Sue D said...

Very cute and clever way to make a reindeer.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Cute ornament idea! These would be fun to make! Love the candy cane antlers!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Jen P said...

What a neat idea! So clever! The reindeer is adorable with it's candy cane antlers!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your reindeer is too cute. I love his big eyes. Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Melissa said...

Oh how are adorable and says reindeer, love it!
mzcherub at gmail dot com

lisa808 said...

Super cute Rudolph. Love the candy cane 'antlers.'

lisawhs808 at aol dot com

McStamper said...

Love your adorable reindeer.

gildamc@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Now that's now that's a cute Rudolph!! Very creative.
Sjb369@aol.com

Lawanda Martin said...

Ms. Liz, what a neat and cute idea, who would have ever thought of this. Thanks for all of your ideas.
lawandamartin_740@msn.com

CathyinMN said...

I love how you used the lollipop treat holder to create this adorable ornament! So very cute!
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the reindeer.
It's fun to use punches to make
things other than their intended
purpose.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your ornament is adorable! So clever to use the lolly holder for a head...love the nose and eyes. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!