Wednesday, October 26, 2016

MCT What a Treat Wednesday ~ witchy poo!



Hi, today is What a Treat Wednesday over at My Creative Time!  I have a project using the new 
Mini Lollipop Holder to share with you today.  This is the cutest size, perfect if you need to make a lot of treats!


First thing I did was to heat emboss the witch, then I ink blended over the cooled heat embossed image.  I started with the lightest color mustard and ended with sapphire.  I love to ink blending!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
VersaMark Ink
Hero Arts Platinum Embossing Powder


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz...Your Lollipop Treat Holder is Gorgeous...Your background turned out amazing...I mean WOW!!! Your witch looks wicked awesome as did your cloud & bats. You totally outdid yourself!! I'm in awe of what you created.
You so did a Spectacular Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute lollipop holder!!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out just gorgeous! I love the platinum embossing powder with those colors of inks!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how the ink blending turned out over the embossed image...beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!