Monday, October 28, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things ~ Showered with Love!


Happy Monday and welcome to Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time!  Every Monday some of us on the design team showcase traditional layouts, smash books, or Project Life style layouts!

Today I'm going to share with you 4 PL style cards that I made for my daughter's bridal shower coming up in a few weeks...won't you be happy when I'm done with this wedding so I'll show other things!  lol!






recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Doodlebug paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Stampin Up ink
Stickles
Copic Markers
Teresa Collins brad
resin flower
hemp
EK Success border punch


6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your PL cards turned out super cute. Love the color scheme Like how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
Bet you can't wait til the shower as it'll be so much fun.

quilt4fun2 said...

I love a good purple and you have found a good paper one! I like that all four cards using the same papers are arranged and look so different. Great designs and great job! I like seeing your wedding ideas.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

These are so pretty Liz, GREAT job with your sweet project like cards!!! :)

Crafting Katie said...

These are gorgeous, Liz! They will be so perfect with your shower pics!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh these are GORGEOUS! I love how you are preparing for her scrap book/ PL for her wedding! I think this is not only a SMART idea but the best gift to give her ~ your awesome creativity will be more than cherished! And NO I am NOT tired of seeing these at all!

calamity jane said...

These PL cards will really help when it comes time to put it all together!! I love the purple!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!