Thursday, October 31, 2013

MCT Designer Challenge ~ Happy Fall!



 
Happy Halloween paper peeps and welcome to My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!  Even though it's Halloween, we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving with our projects for the challenge.
Well at least that's what we were suppose to do and what you're to do...lol!  I got so caught up on wanting to use the All Around Holidays stamp set, that I totally missed the "Thanksgiving theme" and went for fall!  :)  my bad!

Like always I have to make it sparkle, so I added fine glitter to the leaf :)
 
 
recipe:
 
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Teresa Collins ~ Fabrications paper
scrap trim
Stampin' Up ink
 
So grab your "Thanksgiving" stamps, create something special and join the
 
 I want to take time to thank you for still stopping by blog.  It really brightens my day when I read you sweet comments.  Have a beautiful rest of t the week and weekend!
 

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a pretty, pretty card. I love your embellishment ideas they are so beautiful. Just a gorgeous Fall card!!
I love how you used Miss Emma's goodies.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz! What a GREAT card!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Halloween!!!

katieo said...

Beautiful card Liz. I love the fall colors. I just got that set can;t wait to use it

Cathryn said...

Beautiful job on this Liz! The purple pops of color look great! Love, Cathryn :)

Kristi said...

Color and sparkle go hand in hand don't they? lol I love this card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. I love the papers and trim.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS and that scrap trim is FABULOUS! As always LOVE your creations!

Gaylynn said...

That trim is gorgeous!!! And your colors are so pretty for Thanksgiving. :)

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
michael kors handbags
nike shoes
nike shoes
louboutin shoes
clippers jersey
kate spade outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
coach outlet
tennessee titans jersey

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!