Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boy Celebrate Card

Hi!

Had to go back to work today after a long weekend, very hard to do!!!!!  Now I'm off to a birthday party for a little friend of mine...he's turning 8!  I don't really have many boy themed things, but the Mini Monster cart is perfect for a  little boy card!  There are so many cute images, I think there are some that would be cute for girls too!  I hope you like!



Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Mini Monsters
Paper: Stampin Up, DCWV
Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles
Stamp: Stampin Up

Super quick and simple!
Enjoy!

**** In celebration of 100+ followers, I'm giving away BLOG CANDY! So click here and leave a comment to be entered! I will be drawing a winner on July 15th! ****
                                                                      

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Going back to work after a long weekend is always the toughest!

Your card is adorable!!!

Helen said...

That is so cute! I haven't really played with this cart, but want to!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I've been debating whether I'd get enough use out of this cartridge but this is so dang cute I might just have to have it! Great card.

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the colors you used!!! XOXO Momo

erin lee creative said...

ok that is super cute....

JennyKozar said...

Love this card - I have the cartridge but have not played yet. Better get to it!

Carolyn said...

I love how you made the creature coming out of the black holes. So cute!

Amanda T said...

I love this! What a cute monster! You are so clever!

mustbecrafty said...

Super cute card! I have really been enjoying your blog since I found it and I gave you a blog award http://mustbecrafty.blogspot.com/2010/07/cherry-on-top-award.html

Annette said...

Hey Liz! I love this card! I have awarded you a blog award. You can stop by my blog to pick it up. nettiepsworld.blogspot.com :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!