Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Card with A Child's Year Cartridge

Hi!

First of all I want to thank everyone that sent me kind comments or emails about my little girl dog!  It has really helped!

I just wanted to do a quick post and let you see a card I did for a friend that's getting ready to pop!


This image actually has a girl that's pushing the stroller, but my friend is having a boy...so I cut her off with scissors free hand.  I then chalked all the edges.  This card was made completely with scraps!
Recipe: Paper: Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Punch: EKSuccess
Ribbon and Buttons

Now, if I seem MIA, it's because I'm getting my projects ready...yes I said projects...plural, for a blog hop next weekend.  I'm going to give you a little hint...I'm making nine projects!  There are some that might be making up to 15 different items!  It's the 15 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!!  I know...we're all crazy!!!  
It will start at Jessica's blog on Saturday, July 24. 
 There will be more hints to come! :o)

Enjoy!



2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely adorable!
Juliexx

Marisa said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!