Monday, June 25, 2018

MCT Thoughtful Tuesday ~ superstar!


Happy Tuesday to you!  Today is Thoughtful Tuesday over at My Creative Time, I'm always happy when I get scheduled for it...I can always use these cards.  :)



To create this card I simply cut out a star from the card base.  Next I cut a red and blue star outline, by taping two stars together with washi tape.  Stamped the sentiment and stars on the inside of the card. 
Easy peasy!


My Creative Time

Extras
Neenah Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Ink


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What a Beautiful and Amazing Card!! Loving your Patriotic Theme of things....upon first seeing your card it looked like a shaker but upon a closer look and your recipe .... I now know how you achieved your Amazing look! I LOVE it!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

Such a fun card! Love this, Liz!

joni said...

Super cute card!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

quilt4fun2 said...

It may be Easy Peasy but also a beautiful card! How fun. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

5200 said...

0824jejeL'une des étapes nike air jordan 3 femme les plus importantes pour faire progresser efficacement la marque est new balance bleu marine pas cher de créer un logo qui transmet un chaussure nike pas cher chine message derrière l'entreprise à tout le monde partout basket nike 2017 air max dans le monde. L'air Jordan sont principalement air jordan pas cher noir et rose utilisés à des fins sportives. Pour plus air jordan eclipse homme pas cher d'informations sur les chaussures d'activité, assurez-vous de contacter avec nous. corteze nike homme

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.8
yeezy boots 350
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
nike shoes
canadian goose
ralph lauren polo
dsquared2
ralph lauren uk
air max 90
moncler outlet

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!