Tuesday, August 9, 2016

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ party time!



Hello, today is Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time.  First off I want to say I'm sorry for the poor quality of my photos today,  I had my card made and realized as we were leaving for a party that I hadn't taken my photo and quickly used my iphone to take the picture. :/


To make this tag I heat embossed my images and then watercolored the candles.  Once it was dry I added the stickles and glossy accents to the flames.  Super easy!  


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Hero Arts platinum powder
VersaMark Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Pink Posh sequins
Ribbons and Hemp

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Miss Liz your tag is so pretty and cute....no worries you picture looks perfectly fine to me....love the colors and the creative ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. You did a super outstanding creative job. Your phone takes great pics!! No apology needed.
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable tag! Love the colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

You still captured the sparkle and shine. Love the colorful candles and gold embossing. Wonderful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!