Wednesday, October 29, 2014

PK Trendspotting ~ Aqua and Glitz!



Today I'm excited to be taking over the Peachy Keen Blog with a Trendspotting feature.
  I've noticed that the color aqua staying strong in popularity.  Probably because it's a great accent color with many different combos.  What I've also noticed is bling isn't going any away anytime soon.  Maybe it's just me, however I'm really tired of the word, so that's where "glitz" comes in.  Metallics and anything that sparkles is what I call glitz. :)


The snowman is from Chill Baby Chill set, which just happens to be on special this month!  How's that for AWESOME!  He was super fun to color too!


It doesn't take a lot to create sparkle.  I simply added gold dots, lines and a few clear sequins.


recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Gold Pen
Chalk
Wink of Stella
Pop Dots
Papertrey Ink


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh...so adorable Liz!!!!

katieo said...

WOW Liz. I love this color combination. The snowman look like he is having a lot of fun in the woods.

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Liz!! GREAT picture and AWESOME card!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Seriously ADORABLE!! LOVE that snowman and the whole scene! Great color scheme too ~ I need to try to start playing along again ~ miss PKS challenges!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!