Friday, January 31, 2014

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 14-01 ~ Hello Friend!



Hi Everybody!  Welcome to Peachy Keen's first sketch challenge of 2014!  I'm so excited to share with you my first official post as a Design Team member for Peachy Keen!  The team is broken down into two teams, I'm on team #2 and really not scheduled for today's sketch.  However I just couldn't contain myself and had to play along!

Today's card is for the mother of a friend of mine from another Design Team.  She's had a rough time recently, I hope this will cheer her up!


 I love how glossy accents, chalk and a bit of white gel pen gives these fabbie stamps some life!



recipe:

Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time 

Extras
Teresa Collins pattern paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
copic markers
momento ink
Tim Holtz ink
chalk
white gel pen
glossy accents
bakers twine
button

Don't you want to be Top Peach...then come over and join the challenge 14-01!  Can't wait to see what you create!


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is just the cutest Liz, that little bird is just adorable, great colouring too!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch Liz! Your little chic looks so cool in blue! xxx

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job and fun sketch. I like the soft colors.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, that little bird is so stinken cute! Awesome job on the sketch:)
Sherrie K

jessica said...

Super CUTE Liz!! I know this will cheer her up!
Great take on the sketch too :)

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!