Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chritstmas card chipboard album

I never seem to know what to do with all the Christmas cards that my family gets.  Of course I don't want to throw them away, so I have years of them saved.  So I thought of making chipboard album...like I was being original!  I googled "christmas card chipboard album" for ideas and found this blog: http://ckcustomscrapbooks.typepad.com/ckcustomscrapbooks/
(she had other great ideas!)
I used the following products:
DCWV - paper
Stampin up - green pad
                    rhinestone brad
                    scallop punch
Cricut cartridge- Plantin School
Ribbon - unknown

So, no I wasn't being original, but here's my take on it.  Oh...by the way, I will not be going backwards to do past years!  :o)





Have fun and create something!

liz

No comments:

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!