Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This is what I've been up to!

Hi!

Tomorrow I have one more rerun, however I did want to share with you what I've been up to the last couple of weeks. 

My husband and I celebrated our 25 wedding anniversary!  We took a road trip from California to Seattle,  then a cruise to Alaska and then drove back home!  I was little concerned that we would be the youngest on the ship, but apparently Celebrity Cruise Line is known for all ages...it was just like any other cruise I've been on, as far as ages.  However, it was also like no other line...everything was FABULOUS!

I will be back with new projects starting Thursday, but for now here are some pictures of my trip...

Pike Market Place, Seattle




Space Needle, Seattle

our home for the next eight days!

Ketchikan, Alaska
DH thinks he's so funny for getting this picture!

Deadliest Catch ~ Time Bandit (the men love this!)

Mendenhall Glacier, Juneau, Alaska 
the colors in the ice bergs are amazing!  this picture doesn't do it justice!

Skagway, Alaska

white pass~yukon route

we waited all week to see a bear!

on our way to Victoria, BC

Victoria, BC

our last night on the ship!

I hope I didn't bore you with my pictures!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

well OMG...we just recently got back from a cruise to Alaska too:)

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE the pictures, Liz! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I bet you can't wait to get back to crafting! :)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

oh it looks like you had a wonderful time.... so glad you were the youngest couple.. but "old" people are fun too. lol... I love the pictures, my dh has been wanting to go on a cruise to Alaska, (I want to go to disneyland)..
I was wondering when you were going to notice my new "tag line".. lol..
hugs from ukiah

Joanna said...

OMG! What a great time! Looks like the trip of a lifetime! I've always wanted to go to Alaska..my in-laws just came back from an Alaskan cruise last week too..they loved it, so I'm sure you had a great time! :)

Natasha said...

I want to take an Alaskan cruise! Please stop by my blog and claim an award I have for you.

http://craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-blog-award.html

Glora said...

Wow, how awesome! Thanks so much for sharing pictures! Congratulations on 25 years!! Hugs- Glora

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OH WOW..FABULOUS PICTURES! Makes me homesick seeing the last one! Looks like a great trip and OMG I LOVE DEADLIEST CATCH! We are talking about driving up there next year in the motorhome!

Esther said...

Wow, looks like so much fun!!! Congrats on your anniversary!

Lezlye said...

Great Pictures Liz! I will have to add that trip to my bucket list!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

AWESOME photos! It looks like you both had a blast!!!

Congratulations on 25 years, what a wonderful milestone!! :)

- Mel

Live Love and Scrap said...

awwww Liz...I am so behind on everything!!!
Happy late ANNIVERSARY!!! And look at you with your dark hair...LOVE It!!! Looks like you had an amazing time!!!

hugs,
sArah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!