Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Life in Chaos!

Happy Wednesday!  I just wanted to share with you my chaotic life for the last two weeks, with one more to go!  Sorry no crafting project today...just total destruction! lol

We've been tearing up our old wood floor and carpet to install new flooring throught our home.  Ok, let me back track a bit....my fabulous husband has been tearing up the floor!  He's done all of it with a skill saw, wonder bar {that's BAR not BRA ;)}and a sledge hammer and of course his strength!  Now before someone tells me that you can rent the "chopper" thing, he did and it didn't do a thing!  So back to hard labor!  :)

Here a few pictures of the mess we're living with...





see all that glue that still needs to be removed...


there are the boxes of the new floor



still had to have a place to eat and watch tv!

Hopefully this time next week it will be complete...and clean!  It's so hard to be creative and relax when I'm surrounded by boxes and furniture in my craft room and bedroom!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Glora said...

WOW, what a project. I can't wait to see the after pictures. Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

But think about the beautiful floor you will have. I can't wait to hear about your trip, when did you say you were leaving... hugs

Joanna said...

Good luck with everything! I want to redo my floors one day, can't wait to see the final look! :)

buglvr2010 said...

I'm sure it's a big hassle but I know it will be beautiful when you guys are all done.

Karen said...

I feel your pain just redid our bathroom top to bottom....dust everywhere shut off turn on the water....love it when it was done sure you will too!
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

I feel you pain Liz! I'm sure it's going to look amazing when it done though!

Ruthie :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, that must hard to work around...but there is light at the end of the tunnel. It will be done in no time and you will love the end results!! Be sure to share with us the finish look! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!
sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Boy, I'm jealous, ripping up that floor looks like soooo much fun!! LOL

You'll enjoy the new floor though and it will make it worth the effort!

Crafting Katie said...

Yikes! That is a big project! I hope it's finished soon and you can enjoy your new floors! You gave me a giggle with the wonder bra. :-)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

My goodness, that was a lot of work! You must be pooped! :)

The Archiving Angel said...

My oh my...Kudos to your hubby...he is the man!
I am sure you guys will be back to normal in no time.
Good luck on this project.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!