Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop featuring PSA Essentials

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring PSA Essentials Stamps! You should have arrived here from the talented Kassidy's blog! If not then please head over to The Scrapbooking Queen for the start so you don't miss a thing!


This will be a week long hop with a new project daily from all 10 of us! So here is today's project...
 
As soon as I saw the plane stamp, I knew what I was going to make!  I just love this idea!

Recipe:
Gypsy Wanderings
label ~ sorry Sandy, I don't have the cut sizes today
Winter Woodland
circle and scallop circle
American Craft Cardstock, We Are Memory Keeper paper


 
 
this is my custom stamp! I just love it!

Now for what you've been waiting for...the blog candy!

One Grand Prize will be given away
‎1 Custom stamp
1 Peel and Stick pack
1 black ink
1 color ink
1 alignment tool
$85 retail value

Want to know what you have to do to win this? It's very simple..

1. leave a coment here and all the girls in the hop every day with a way to contact you if you win

2. Facebook and "like" PSA Essentials and let them know that Liz sent you!

Your next stop is the ubber cool Raven!

Enjoy!


here is the list of everyone just in case you get lost




27 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

I love this, Liz! Such a great idea!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! I love that you included Lysol...back when I went on business trips, I always took a little bottle with me. :) Super cute!
{hugs!}

stev288 said...

LOVE this bag idea! Would also be great for kids going away to summer camp and college too!!
stev288@pwrtc.com

Crafting Katie said...

What a GREAT idea, Liz! Your bag is so cute!!!

Cyndi S said...

What a great idea. You can make this survival pack for just about any occasion. Thanks.
cstephenson at q dot com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

:-( why no sizes Liz? (lol)
What a cute cute idea, you are such an inspiration, well you were till you quit giving out the sizes. lol... you know I love you anyway. hugs

Judy said...

Love your 'Survival Kit'! I can think of several people I could make them for -- thanks so much for sharing:-) I am a follower and fan...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Yvonne said...

SO cute!! ydixon57@verizon.net

Amanda said...

Such a cute idea!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Pat N. said...

That's a terrific idea. Love the topper you made.--Pat N.

Anonymous said...

Way super cute!

pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com

Unknown said...

That is SUPER cute! I don't have any of these stamps yet, but do need to look into them!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

stampgram said...

Love it. I don't have any of these stamps but they sure are cute! Thanks for sharing.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the little travel pack.

sharon g said...

What an adorable idea! Nice nice nice

Carley said...

What a sweet idea! I love this! I am such a germaphob so I am loving the hand sanitizer or as my 4 year old calls it handitizer lol!
Hugs
Carley

Clare G said...

Beautifully done and a super idea and it could be such a life-saver!

Jessica said...

Just my style! This ia really great. THanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea it's really nice, thank you for sharing it.

GabyCreates.com said...

Just adorable! what a superb idea!!!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

What a great idea!! TFS

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Awesome treat bag Love the title and the entire look. I would love to get one myself,
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

sweetlilscrapper said...

awesome idea!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Lee said...

What a great project! Put together so cute too! thanks!

Joanna said...

LOVE this! Such a fabbie idea!

no1nct said...

What a cool gift idea.

Unknown said...

Oh I so need that survival kit in my desk at school
perderg{at}q{dot}com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!