Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop featuring PSA Essentials Day 2!

***If you are looking for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge, click HERE!***

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring PSA Essentials Stamps! You should have arrived here from the talented Kassidy's blog! If not then please head over to The Scrapbooking Queen for the start so you don't miss a thing!


This will be a week long hop with a new project daily from all 10 of us! So here is today's project...


Recipe:
PSA Essentials ~ Date Night
My Minds Eye paper, American Craft Cardstock
ribbon, ric rac, button, twine




this is my custom stamp! I just love it!

Now for what you've been waiting for...the blog candy!

One Grand Prize will be given away
‎1 Custom stamp
1 Peel and Stick pack
1 black ink
1 color ink
1 alignment tool
$85 retail value

Want to know what you have to do to win this? It's very simple..
1. leave a coment here and all the girls in the hop every day with a way to contact you if you win
2. Facebook and "like" PSA Essentials and let them know that Liz sent you!

Your next stop is the ubber cool Raven!

Enjoy!


here is the list of everyone just in case you get lost



23 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the way you put the dashes after the plane...cute cute card. AND I love your personal stamp. hugs

Amanda said...

SUPER SUPER cute!!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Judy said...

Ohhh - this would be perfect for one of the cards I need to make today! Love it!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Clare G said...

Super fun way to use the PSA stamp, I love the ric rac -too cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so perfect! I love everything about it. Your personalized stamp is too cute. :)

Jessica said...

This is very cool. I'm jealous of your stamp too.

Cyndi S said...

I love your card. Great job.
cstephenson at q dot com

Lee said...

The plane stamp and they way you used it is adorable! thanks!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great card Liz, from the design, paper chosen, dashes on the plane to your pretty bow!!

Carley said...

Liz this is so cute! I love it! I love all the extra that you did to it to make it you! Super!
Hugs
Carley

TyTynNiyasmom said...

What an awesome card. I love the details. TFS

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Melanie Makes said...

Love howw the airplane trail ties into the dashed boarder.

Janet said...

This is an adorable card Love the plane flying through those clouds!
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your card is so cute, thank you for sharing it.

DIANA L. said...

Hi Liz. I love everything about your card. paper choice images etc. really super cute!!
I have something for you on my blog.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

I love the plane's path. So cute.

Unknown said...

Oh where to begin...
Love all the elements -especailly the sentiment in the the corner and that ribbon with the button and Twine ahhh
Perderg{at}q{dot}com

sweetlilscrapper said...

those custom stamps are so cool!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Yvonne said...

SO cute!! ydixon57@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon and button. Cute!
pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT come

stampgram said...

How cute! So simple but awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love this card too...Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

stev288 said...

I think I posted that day before you got this posted - I used to fly planes - so LOVE this one!
Ruth
stev288@pwrtc.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!