Friday, August 26, 2011

If You Haven't Seen It Before, Then It's New To You! Day 4!

Hello! First of all I want take time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my followers new and faithful! I really love doing this blog and trying to keep it fresh! However, since I started in January 2010, I really haven't taken any time off, until now. I will be on hiatus to spend some time with my family, but only for a couple of weeks. So during this time I will be posting some of my favorite projects or moments since I started.


I will be posting fresh new projects on Mondays for my EAD Design's Hop!

Today's rerun are some pictures that I made after seeing some similar in a cute boutique shop in Solano Beach!



For the recipe, click here!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time, can't wait to hear all about your trip... hugs

Esther said...

Those are darling!!!
Hope your having fun!!!!

Banner Market said...

Ive seen these frames before and I still LOVE them. Perfect size, perfect design and perfect images. Ive wanted to make these for my craft room for some time, I better get busy :)
Hope your doing well, been working alot and have not been on my blog all that much but its holiday time right around the corner and Ive started to make banners and cards for halloween, Ill be sharing soon.
Have a fantastic day...Keep in touch. Hugs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!