Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Monday with EAD Designs Hop!

***This is my second post of the day, please scroll down to see Scrappy Moms Stamps 2 new stamps sets!***

Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from my super creative friend Lauren!  If not, please head over to EAD's blog for the start so you don't miss a thing!  I have the cutest card today, but I do have to confess that it was a bit tricky!

This has a ton of paper piecing on the poodle!  But so worth the time!

Gypsy Wanderings
stamp, weld 2 together at 5.71 x 5.12
rounded square cut at 4.67 x 4.18 and 5.06 x 4.53
Echo Park paper, Colorbok paper


Don't forget to leave a comment for all the girls on the hop so you are eligible for this weeks give away!

Your next stop is the Ubber Cool Amy T!

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the poodle - your paper piecing is AWESOME. Emma's label stamp and die are so perfect - I think I may need to buy one...I hate pulling out the Cricut for pieces like that. TFS!

Crafting Katie said...

Your paper piecing paid off, Liz! Gorgeous card!

Esther said...

Very cute Liz!!!
Love the poodle!!

Jenny said...

Great job! I love the colors too, such a nice job Liz! TFS!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com
papercutcreations.blogspot.com

jen said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable!!! Love it and LOVE the stamp set!!!!
tfs
hugs,jen

Jingle said...

How stinking cute is this? I love it!

Sue D said...

Cute and the paper piecing is awesome!

Joanna said...

WOW! this is awesome! love the paper piecing!

Shar said...

My fave color combo! What adorable elements you used for this sweet thank you. The poodle is adorable! Great work. :)

Hugs
Shar

Melissa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

callyannc said...

The poodle is sweet. Love it! Thanks CallyAnn(follower)
Http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

The Bookin Room said...

The poodle is sooo worth it!! Love the card!!

xoxo Charity
thebookinroom.blogspot.com
thebookinroom.hotmail.com

katieo said...

Hi Liz. I love all of your projects...but this is my favorite. I collect poodle memorabilia, I have a poodle and my studio is done in a French poodle theme. These are great stickers. And the paper piecing looks fantastic,

HappyPlaceJen said...

Nice paper piecing, Liz! So worth it. The poodle is adorable! :)~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Shorty Creations said...

What a beautiful card! Love that ribbon :)

www.shortycreations.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute - I love the pattern on the poodle! ADORABLE!

- Mel

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!