Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If you haven't seen it before, then it's new to you!

Hello!  First of all I want take time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my followers new and faithful!  I really love doing this blog and trying to keep it fresh!  However, since I started in January 2010, I really haven't taken any time off, until now.  I will be on hiatus to spend some time with my family, but only for a couple of weeks.  So during this time I will be posting some of my favorite projects or moments since I started.  

For today's rerun is one of my favorite cards ever!




for the recipe, you can click here!

My break is almost over!  I will be back on Thursday with all new projects on a regular basis!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Cute Card. I hope your having fun with your family.

Hugs
Kate

~amy~ said...

Hope you're having a fabbie time....LOVE this EAD card to pieces!

bonnie said...

I can see why it's a fav...so cute! Love the papers! ;) Hugs x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I can see why this would be one of your favorites... super cute Liz.. Glad you are having such a great time... hugs

Shar said...

Goodness sakes, this is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a CUTE card! Love that panda :-)

Bunnyfreak said...

It is new to me. This is soo sweet.

Doris P. said...

enjoy your day!! Even if I saw it before a refresher and a thought now might be different than before... :) it's so cute!!
parkernana5@cox.net

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so sweet, love the scene!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!