Wednesday, August 24, 2011

If you haven't seen it before, then it's new to you! Day 3!

Hello! First of all I want take time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my followers new and faithful! I really love doing this blog and trying to keep it fresh! However, since I started in January 2010, I really haven't taken any time off, until now. I will be on hiatus to spend some time with my family, but only for a couple of weeks. So during this time I will be posting some of my favorite projects or moments since I started.


I will be posting fresh new projects on Mondays for my EAD Design's Hop!

Today's rerun are some pillows I made with burlap, vinyl, and my little friend the Cricut.


For the recipe and instructions, click here!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Great idea, love them!!!!

Shar said...

Ohh!! I love these! And the colors are gorge too!

Shar

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW.. I am very impressed... hugs (hope you are having a wonderful time)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!