Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday's Blog Hop with EAD Designs!

Happy Monday!  Welcome to Monday's Blog Hop with EAD Designs!  You should have arrived from the incredibly creative Lauren!  If not you'll want to head over to EAD's blog for the start, plus you have to stop by Amy T's blog to wish her a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

As you know last week I wasn't all that happy with my card, but this week I made the cutest layout!  (I'm on a layout kick right now!)  I love how bright and colorful it is!

oh I can't believe that I forgot to take a close up of the stamp saying..."you're perfect just the way you are".  I thought that was the perfect saying for the gnomes and my daughter...they're both kind of funny creatures! lol
Sorry I didn't have the pictures of her...my house is still torn up.

I used Jana Eubank's sketch from March 2010 for inspiration!  Oh I just love her designs!


recipe:
Gypsy Wonderings
label cut 13.47 x 9.03
American Craft Cardstock, October Afternoon
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Quirky Quotes ( latest release )

FYI ~ these stickerz come with either a white background or a clear.  I always get clear, and usually will put them on white textured cardstock, I like the way the texture shows through.

I'm your last stop on the hop!  Don't forget to leave a comment for everyone, starting at EAD Design's Blog to be eligible for this weeks give away!  Also they have free shipping on all stickers and scrapbook rub-ons!

Enjoy!

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

I love this layout, Liz! Your patterned paper is gorgeous, and the color scheme is one of my favorites!

Joanna said...

ok, now that is too cute!!! lovin' the design and the fun colors! :)

Rachel said...

very cute lo! I love the little gnomes, especially where you placed the teeny tiny mushrooms :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very cute layout and love the sentiment.

Amanda said...

Super cute layout!!

Jenny said...

LOVE this! So cute :)

Jenny
papercutcreations.blogspot.com
papercraftjenny@gmail.com

L.B. said...

cute layout.

connie said...

Love this LO!

sharon g said...

I LOVE the gnomes!!!! I'm really into them these days for some reason...

The Archiving Angel said...

This layout is so pretty, fun & cheerful. I adore the Gnomes...
You rocked it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my this is too cute Liz! I love your color combo and that sketch is wonderful! Beautiful work!

The Evans said...

love the garden gnomes theme Liz cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute layout! I love the colors combined with those adorable gnomes. (I love Jana's sketches too!)
{hugs!}

Esther said...

Very cute layout!

~amy~ said...

gnomies...I love the gnomies!!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!