Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 5!

Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 5!  I don't know if you heard but Scrappy Moms Stamps came out with two new sets, School Days and Raining Cats and Dogs!  Today I'm featuring Raining Cats and Dogs with a super sweet layout and a cute but oh, so sad card!  It's been a little over a year since I lost my "stinky girl".  I don't miss her smell, but I miss her lovable sweetness!  It's kind of funny that the whole family is now bugging me to get a new fur baby...I still don't think I'm ready!  Enough of me, now on to my projects...


I have the cutest picutres of my "stinky girl" tear toilet paper off the roll and running down the hallway when she was a puppy...now I just have to find them! lol!


recipe:
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
scallop circle cut 11.09 x 10.72
circle cut 9.64 x 10.98
Sugar & Spice Lite Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut at 2.13, 1.62  
butterflies cut at 2.13 and 1.62
Carousel Cricut Cartridge
ticket cut at 2.17 x 1.04 and 2.33 x 1.12
Pebbles in my Pocket paper, Bazzill, glitter, pearls, Tim Holtz ink, white pen


recipe:
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
weld two scallopes circle together at 5.66 x 5.47
circle cut 4.80 x 5.47
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
grass cut 3.68 x .48
Gypsy Wanderings
square cut at 3.31 x 2.96 and 3.62 x 3.24
Nate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
dog cut at 2.29 x 2.14
Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket, ribbon, button, twine, stickles



Head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and pick up the new set!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Sweet layout, Liz! I love the colors and the sewing details! The flowers you made are just gorgeous!

I love the little dog card too, with the rounded square within the circle! Just adorable!

Saundra said...

What a sweet layout, Liz! I know you put extra love into it! Your card turned out sweet, too.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Of course you need another dog... I am sorry you lost yours.. your layout is adorable (and it has sizes lol) and the card just couldn't be any cuter. hugs

scrappy critters said...

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen... absolutely adorable!

♥Tammy

Shorty Creations said...

Your projects are super cute!!! Love your color choices :)

www.shortycreations.com

Joanna said...

Great projects! It's been nice seeing all your new layouts! :)

janner said...

It is so nice to see scrapbooking layouts. You and the other awesome design team inspired me to order the stamps. Now I'm anxious for my shipment to arrive. Thanks

Trisha said...

great card to give to someone who's lost a fur baby :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Awww - they are both so cute! It's so cute how you called her your "stinky girl" - they really become a part of the family, flaws and all - don't they!? Great projects!

- Mel

Esther said...

Great LO!!!!

It's so hard to loose your pet, they bring such joy to your life!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!