Monday, August 8, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Hop Featuring PSA Essentials!

***If you are looking for EAD's Monday Hop, click HERE!***

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring PSA Essentials Stamps!  You should have arrived here from the talented Kassidy's blog!  If not then please head over to The Scrapbooking Queen for the start so you don't miss a thing!

This will be a week long hop with a new project daily from all 10 of us!  So here is today's project...


Bazzill, American Crafts Cardstock, Bella Blvd, StampinUp,
Twine, Hemp, button, Tim Holtz ink, staples




this is my custom stamp!  I just love it!

Now for what you've been waiting for...the blog candy!
One Grand Prize will be given away

‎1 Custom stamp
1 Peel and Stick pack
 1 black ink
 1 color ink
1 alignment tool
$85 retail value

Want to know what you have to do to win this?  It's very simple..
1. leave a coment here and all the girls in the hop every day with a way to contact you if you win
2. Facebook and "like" PSA Essentials and let them know that Liz sent you!

Your next stop is the ubber cool Raven!

Enjoy!

here is the list of everyone just in case you get lost

28 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Great project. Sorry don't FB.

Cyndi S said...

Wonderful card. I am loving your personalized stamp, one of those is going on my wish list.
cstephenson at q dot com

Janet said...

Cute card Love the bright colors. Your personal stamp is great Love it.

Amanda said...

Great project! Love your personal stamp!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

sharon g said...

LOVE the date night project. And what a great idea to get a personalized stamp for projects...

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh Liz, so super cute! I love these stamps!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love the colors!
http://www.cropperhopper.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your stamp...

stampgram said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.
I love your custom stamp! Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Great card thank you for sharing it.

Clare G said...

Like your card! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

Very crafty. Blog hoppin' along to more crafty wonderfulness.

Vicki said...

I really like the twine and button on your card..nice texture..

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Maria said...

Cute card! TFS

The Archiving Angel said...

HI Liz! Catching up with my followers and finally made it to your blog.
It is as lovely as ever. This card is terrific.
I am off to check out more.
I just know fabulosity is in store.
Crafty best,
Sonia

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Great project!! I love your custom stamp!! TFS

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Cute card and your personal stamp is great.
Karen
o2bnxtc@hotmail.com

Carley said...

Liz! This is adorable! I love it. I can't wait to see what you create the rest of the week!
Hugs
Carley

Esther said...

Love the card and your stamp!

Judy said...

Beautiful card - I love the details! And your name stamp is great! I am a follower of your blog and a fan at PSA. Hopping there now to say your sent me...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

stev288 said...

Love these stamps!! I already like PSA on FB from previous hop!
Ruth Gillis Stevens
stev288@pwrtc.com

Lee said...

I really like your card! thanks!

Unknown said...

Love this card and especialy the way you used that twine
Cute stamp with the chop sticks and take out box
I am a follower and became a fan of PSA Facebook quite awhile ago on another PSA Blog
Perderg{at}q{dot}com

sweetlilscrapper said...

super cute!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Anonymous said...

Way to cute. Love the twine.

pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute card. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Michelle said...

Wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!

no1nct said...

Love it. I neeeeeeeed that custom stamp!!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!