Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 4!

Happy Monday and welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peak Day 4 of their newest release with two new sets, School Days and Raining Cats and Dogs!  Today I will be featuring both sets, a card with School Days and a layout with Raining Cats and Dogs!  I hope you like!



Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
card weld two together at 3.71 x 5.08
3 sqiggly lines cut at 2.17 x 1.37
Summer Vacation Cricut Cartridge
world cut at 2.46 x 3.23 ( cut 3 of them then paper pieced to get the layers)
American Crafts Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket,  Recollections
ink
this was a quick and easy card!

Now for my layout!

(this looks so much better in person)
This was made with the Raining Cats and Dogs set, however it doesn't have to be animal related to use them!

Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
banner cut at 1.25 x 1.47 and 1.42 x 1.47
the rest is just cut squares layered
Adorn It paper and stickers, American Craft Cardstock
EK Success ticket punch, twine



Aren't these just adorable!  Now I'm sure the other girls on the team would love for you to check what they've made!

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok busy crafting lady...both of your projects are beautiful! I love your layout, but I do know what you mean about projects being prettier in person - that always bugs me. {hugs!}

Crafting Katie said...

Two more amazing projects! You were busy this weekend! I love the shape of your card, and the globe is just perfect! Your layout is gorgeous! Awesome colors and banner!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Both projects are ADORABLE!!! But I love the sentiment on that first one - perfect with the image!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Esther said...

They are both fantastic, as usual!
I love, love , love your banner on the LO!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a busy young lady you have been... loving your cards, and the layout is so so cute. AND there are sizes.. you are so good... hugs

L.B. said...

Love these new stamps..they are going on my holiday wish list as I am on a speding freeze..but just so wonderful

bonnie said...

Oh I love them...so stinkin' cute sweetie...love that shaped card! ;) Hugs x

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great projects, Liz! Way to show the versatility of SM stamps on the scrapbook page! :) ~Jen

Shorty Creations said...

I love both of these projects but that layout is my favorite! I love your color combo and lil banner :)

www.shortycreations.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

I love them both! The stamp card for a teacher is perfect for teacher appreciation week! I though the same thing for this sentiment - it works great with animals or humans at play! LOL :)

- Mel

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!