Friday, August 19, 2011

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE, THEN IT'S NEW TO YOU! DAY 2

Hello! First of all I want take time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my followers new and faithful! I really love doing this blog and trying to keep it fresh! However, since I started in January 2010, I really haven't taken any time off, until now. I will be on hiatus to spend some time with my family, but only for a couple of weeks. So during this time I will be posting some of my favorite projects or moments since I started.


I will be posting fresh new projects on Mondays for my EAD Design's Hop!

Today's rerun is one of my most popular posts ever, and it's not even a paper project! lol!







For more info on the diaper cake, click here!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

I'm loving your reruns, Liz! This diaper cake is the cutest ever, and I LOVE the invites!!!

Jennifer M. said...

The invites are adorable and I love your diaper cake. I've made a few of those. They are fun but can be a lot of work!

Enjoy your time off. :D
Jen

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So so cute.. I am also enjoying all the reruns. hugs

Amy said...

This is an awesome project Liz!

callyannc said...

Adorable! Thanks CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!