Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If You Haven't Seen It Before, Then It's New To You! Day 1

Hello!  First of all I want take time to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my followers new and faithful!  I really love doing this blog and trying to keep it fresh!  However, since I started in January 2010, I really haven't taken any time off, until now.  I will be on hiatus to spend some time with my family, but only for a couple of weeks.  So during this time I will be posting some of my favorite projects or moments since I started.  

I will be posting fresh new projects on Mondays for my EAD Design's Hop! 

So here is today's rerun...this is when I won a trip to Utah to film a DVD tutorial for Provo Craft. Then I got to tour Provo Craft!



I have to say this was really very exciting for me!  If you want to read more, click here


I hope that you will hang in there with me until I return, which  really will only be a couple of weeks!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Glora said...

Enjoy your time off! And I'm excited to see some of these links to older posts. I love that you won a trip to PC, but next time you do, let me know so I can say "hi" while you are in the neighborhood! Much love & hugs- Glora

crazyaboutcricut said...

Enjoy your time off Liz! I'll have fun checking out some of the posts I missed!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz I hope you have a wonderful time.. can't wait to hear about your trip when you get home... hugs

Rachel said...

a tour of provo craft?! I would die in crafting heaven... enjoy your vacation!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!