Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week we are using "Pack Your Bags" Cricut Cartridge!  I was so excited when I found out because the Cricut Circle is having a challenge to make a layout with a scene and I really wanted to enter.  Sometimes I just don't have the time to enter all the challenges that I want to, but today I was able to incorporate both challenges with one layout!

Like always if you don't have Pack Your Bags cart just use a similar cut from another!  I told you yesterday that I'm on a layout kick right now, so today I have another layout!  We are getting ready to go to Alaska, so I thought I would get started on layouts for our trip!  Ok, enough chatter from me...lol!

Oh My Goodness, guess what I just noticed...I put the "s" upside down!  I guess I'll fix my layout, just not the pictures here. lol!  Oh, I hate when I notice my mistakes too late!  You know, a friend told me that the Amish purposely add "mistakes" to their quilts to show that they are not perfect.  I wish I could say this was planned!  lol!




Recipe:
Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge
ship cut at 3.91 x 2.79
and layers to match
extra water cut at 4.56 x 3.30
Gypsy Wanders
trees cut at 1.22 x 3.35 and 1.49 x 4.53
Everyday Paperdolls
bear cut at 2.08 x 1.59
fish cut at .72 x 1.59, 1.13 x 1.90, 1.43 x 3.16
Base Camp
letters cut at 1.47

Bella Blvd paper, American Crafts Cardstock, Bazzill, We Are Memory Keepers
stickles, white pen, twine, ink, button,
EK Success Border Punch, Ticket Punch

To enter the challenge click here!  Don't forget to check out the my Design Team Sisters!











Enjoy!

6 comments:

Judy said...

you are soooo going to love this trip! I went last year and would head back today:-) Have fun - wish I were going:-( By the way, I have 1200 pics that I have not started yet!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is just FABULOUS! You created a perfect scene with that cute bear, your cruise ship, the awesome waves, etc.! I also really love how you put your sentiment on the ticket with the button, and then had the little fish hanging off. Too cute! You will have such a great time making memories in Alaska to put in this layout!

Esther said...

Super LO! I am going on a cruise to Alaska next summer, will have to keep this in my memory banks!

Cherie said...

Have a wonderful trip! I took a cruise to Alaska last August with my husband and we had a blast! I still need to scrapbook the trip... but I think I NEED to get the Pack your Bags cartridge now!! Wonderful Layout! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see your pics! What cruise line are you going on?

cherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Such a beautiful layout... I love the stripes and the ship is soooo adorable!

♥Tammy

Lezlye said...

Gorgeous! All ready for your Trip?? I am so jealous!! Have Fun!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!