Friday, August 12, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop featuring PSA Essentials Day 5!

This is my second post of the day, please scroll down to see The Scrappy Moms Stamps Back to School Hop! Blog Candy there too!

Welcome to The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring PSA Essentials Stamps! You should have arrived here from the talented Kassidy's blog! If not then please head over to The Scrapbooking Queen for the start so you don't miss a thing!

This will be a week long hop with a new project daily from all 10 of us! So here is today's project...


this could be used as a gift with a gift card!

Recipe:
This has a ton of welding!  I wouldn't even know where to begin with the sizes, so I'm not posting them...Sorry Sandy!  LOL! :)
Plantin Schoolbook
Cherry Limeade letters cut at .93

I stamped hangers by masking off  "dry cleaners" then coloring with Copics!


This is my custom stamp!  You can get your own with your name or a monogram!

Now for what you've been waiting for...the blog candy!

One Grand Prize will be given away
‎1 Custom stamp
1 Peel and Stick pack
1 black ink
1 color ink
1 alignment tool
$85 retail value

Want to know what you have to do to win this? It's very simple..
1. leave a coment here and all the girls in the hop every day with a way to contact you if you win
2. Facebook and "like" PSA Essentials and let them know that Liz sent you!

Your next stop is the ubber cool Raven!

Enjoy!

24 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute, Liz! I love that floating "Shopping"! How did you do that?

Esther said...

Another darling project Liz!

Raquel SK said...

Gorgeous! This would also be great for a fab layout! I love it!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Super cool project! New follower :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

stev288 said...

This is a GREAT project - my fav one of those I have seen today! :)
Ruth
stev288@pwrtc.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow, this is just the cutest. Would be perfect for a gift card holder. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts[at]gmail[dot]com

sweetlilscrapper said...

this is so cute!!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't believe there are no sizes AGAIN... (lol) something this cute needs to have the sizes... and I am with Katie, how did you do the floating Shopping.. too cute. hugs

bonnie said...

Oh my goodness sweetie this is awesome...so fun! Tfs! hUGS X

Cyndi S said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.
cstephenson at q dot com

Kate said...

Super cute Liz. Love it.

Hugs
Kate

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful - and such a creative idea! Love everything about it! :)

Shelly said...

What a fab. idea! Love all the details!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Clare G said...

Love it- it's so girly! Love your welded "Shopping"...it really adds dimension!

Carley said...

Oh my word this is super duper fabulous! I love it I so want to make this!
Hugs
Carley

sharon g said...

very girly and cute. thanks

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Amazing project! TFS

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Very pretty - my fav colors! Thanks for sharing all your great projects for the hop!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Amanda said...

SO cute!!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Love this card as much as I love shopping.
It has a lovely soft feel to it that I so appreciated
perderg{at}q{dot}com

stampgram said...

Oh this is just dawhling!

jen said...

Liz this is so cute!!!! Great job.tfs
hugs,jen

Lee said...

Sweet project! thanks!

Cathi said...

Adorable stuff here! Such talent!!! Love your blog and info!!!


Cathi Carpenter
ourfam@bellsouth.net

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!