Monday, October 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner Place Cards!




Good morning and happy Monday, I hope you enjoyed your weekend!  I was able to get a bit of crafting and planning for Thanksgiving done.  I came up with these cute place cards for our feasting day!


Aren't these little birds so cute  


I first colored them with copic markers, then fussy cut them out and attached them to the lollipop holder.  They are super easy and not too time consuming to make...my kind of project!  :)


Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
XpressIt Blend Card paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Button 
Hemp

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

These are so adorable. Great Job!!

Shelly said...

Cute cute cute!!!

jessica said...

These are AWESOME Liz!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Just too cute! Love em'!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ these are ADORBLE!!! I am coming to your house for Thanksgiving!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!