Thursday, October 30, 2014

Card ~ Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey peachy friends, I've been having lots of fun coloring with my copics lately.  I love that the coloring doesn't have to be perfect all the time.  


Take for example this corn image that I stamped, colored, and fussy cut.  I purposely left some white spots as highlights.  It worked out perfectly!

After coloring, I added glossy accents to a few kernels, and a bit of white gel pen for more highlights.


recipe:
Copic Markers
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glossy Accents

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Kim H said...

Okay Liz ~ this is just PERFECT! LOVE how CAS it is and that you said coloring does not have to be PERFECT all the time! Mine never is! LOL! But yours is AMAZING!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!